Tuesday 15 July 2008

Testing TimeTube

This is a great tool! It's Dipity's TimeTube, which basically lets you search for keyword tags on YouTube and displays the findings on a timeline, a la Plurk (but left to right this time).
The Liverpool FC one works particularly well (lots of great goals for fan bloggers, for example) but I've plumped for Mathew Street videos here as you get some music while you watch. Which is always nice.
I heard about it via Caroline Middlebrook on Twitter, and I can think of lots of ways to use the TimeTube on newspaper websites - this is something to revisit with colleages tomorrow for sure!

2 comments:

xxNapoleonSolo said...

Oooh - shiny! Methinks this may be popping up on a certain Sci-Fi blog before too long.

What a fantastic idea

Anonymous said...

Making goonzu gold
is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of goonzu money
. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of goonzu online gold
almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap goonzu gold
here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy goonzu gold.